- 1.Failures and Setbacks are the Stepping Stones to Success
- 2.Hard work and Determination are the Foundation of My Success.
- 3.Increase Your Success in All Areas of Life by Discovering Your Natural Talents
While I appreciate luck when it comes my way, I prefer to rely on my work ethic to create the change I desire in my life. My work ethic and determination are under my control. With these two things, I can accomplish any goal I set.
Obstacles are a small matter for me. I just keep working when faced with a challenge. Every obstacle falls away when faced with hard work.
As long as I persevere, I can overcome any challenge, obstacle, or setback.
My success is under my control. I am free from relying on outside influences to bring me success. I can take the majority of the credit for my achievements. I do have help from time to time, but the majority of the credit belongs to me.
I take full responsibility for my successes and failures. I prefer it this way.
Sometimes, success takes longer than I thought. I avoid feelings of resentment and frustration. I also resist the urge to give up. At times like this, I redouble my efforts and determination.
I have confidence in myself to succeed where others fail.
Today, I am focused on taking responsibility for the outcomes in my life. I remind myself that hard work has been the foundation of my success. My determination for success is at an all-time high.
- When have I given up on a goal too soon? Why did I quit?
- If I never gave up, what could I achieve?
- What are my goals? What am I willing to sacrifice to achieve them?