The “Level Up” Confidence Series will begin tomorrow!
Each day this month starting Wednesday, April 3, an empowering article will be released to help you build your self-confidence and self-esteem. These articles make up the aptly titled, ‘Level Up’ Confidence series because they will empower, motivate, and support you on your journey to becoming a better you and your desire to ‘level up’ to the next step in your life.
Here is preview of a few articles you will see this month:
- The Power of Positive Thinking
- your most powerful weapon is your mind, by using affirmations, visualizations, and feeding the mind with powerful thoughts we can transform our lives and improve the quality of lives. This article will explore the many ways we can change our life drastically with positive thinking, behavior modification, and attitude adjustment.
- Stand Up! Speak Up!
- remember your mother’s constant reminders to, ‘stand up straight!’ she was right. Good posture is not only good for the body (your spinal column is thanking me) but, it helps our mental adjustment as well. Soldiers do not slouch for good reason. When we stand straight, we are sending our body a signal that we are confident and ready. Research shows that observers also believe if they see someone ‘standing tall’ with their shoulders back, that individual is confident. Another observation of soldiers is their commanding voice. Even when they whisper or speak with a low-tone, they speak with authority, and the listener feels compelled to listen. This article will share ways we can command attention with our posture and voice.
- The Pitfalls of Perfectionism
- no one is perfect, but sometimes our inner critic tries to make us think otherwise. Being a perfectionist is different from having high standards. Their standards are impossibly high never to be attained. It is never good enough. Have you heard of the expression, ‘lighten up!’ They can’t. What most people don’t know is that most perfectionists suffer from low self-esteem and are afraid of being judged or rejected. This article will delve into some of the reasons people become perfectionists, the pitfalls of perfectionism, and how we can break free from it.
- Stop Procrastinating
- the time killer and waster, how do we stop squandering our precious time. This article will delve into reason why we procrastinate and several way we can better manage our time and tasks.
- Believe and Achieve: Goals make Dreams Come True
- have big dreams? Do you want to make them a reality? Do you think your dream is too big and feel overwhelmed? How do you eat an elephant? Answer; one bite at a time. Our dreams will remain just that, if we don’t take action to make them a reality and we do this by creating a plan of action with small, attainable goals. This article will delve into how we can take action and achieve our dreams with goal-setting.
- Volunteer: Give Back and Move Forward!
- purpose and achievement – these two words help to impact us and others in a powerful way. When we give back it gives us a sense of purpose, we are doing something bigger than ourselves, and this builds our self-confidence. We feel a deep satisfaction and sense of achievement when are helping others by doing good in the world. This article will explore the many ways volunteering helps us to build self-confidence and self-esteem.
This powerful series will help you to explore ways you can build your self-confidence, self-esteem and self-acceptance, to level up to the next level of your life.
Don’t forget to watch out for the launch of the ‘Aspire to Authentic Living’ show hosted by me. It’s launch will be Monday, April 22, 2019 on the RHG network. This weekly podcast will share the experiences of other women that learned how to live their best lives by living authentically.
If you like these articles, please Like below and don’t forget to leave a comment…I will definitely respond!
Make this day amazing…like YOU!
Don’t forget to Follow Me: