We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and customers. In this policy we explain how we will handle your personal data.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- We collect data in order to provide you with a better user experience when you are using our website or using content created by us.
- When you create an account on our website, sign up for a free training, e-book or any other free offer, buy a product or service from us, or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions.
- In order to carry out our obligations we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information.
- In order to carry out our obligations to you, we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information.
- We collect personal data from you for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information that you have requested or which we think may be relevant to a subject in which you have demonstrated an interest;
- To initiate and complete purchase transactions with you, or the entity that you represent, for the purchase of products and/or services;
- To fulfill a contract that we have entered into with you or with the entity that you represent;
- To ensure the security and safe operation of our websites and underlying business infrastructure, and
- To manage any communication between you and us.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
Sometimes you might give your consent implicitly, such as when you send us a message by e-mail to which you would reasonably expect us to reply.
Except where you have consented to our use of your information for a specific purpose, we do not use your information in any way that would identify you personally. We may aggregate it in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor the performance of a particular page on our website.
If you have given us explicit permission to do so, we may from time to time pass your name and contact information to selected associates whom we consider may provide services or products you would find useful.
We continue to process your information on this basis until you withdraw your consent or it can be reasonably assumed that your consent no longer exists.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by instructing us [email@example.com]. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use our website or our services further.
We may collect:
- Personal Information
- Your name and email address so that we can deliver free products, services, marketing emails and our newsletter to you that we believe you have a legitimate interest in.
- Your job title
- Your billing information which includes name, telephone number, address and credit/debit card information.
In addition, and in order to ensure that each visitor to any of our websites can use and navigate the site effectively, we collect the following anonymous information. Note that you are personally be identified but rather the following:
- Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet;
- Your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions;
- Operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our site.
- This technical information may be shared with business partners and advertisers.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Notifications and Updates
- We’ll use your e-mail contact information to provide you with newsletters to which you subscribe. We may contact you to share information we think you may find of interest e.g. webinars, new products and services, events and other marketing emails. However, you can choose to opt out of these mailings by clicking the unsubscribe link or contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may contact you to deliver the goods and services that you have requested or purchased from us.
- Communicate with you about your account.
- To obtain feedback from users.
- Market surveys and promotions.
- Learn more about you by linking your data with additional data through third-party data providers or analyzing the data with the help of analytics service providers;
- When you submit information to us, then, we use it in an ongoing nature to ensure you receive the information or purchases you’ve made with us, to deliver relevant future content via our newsletters, and to make future offers through our company or any other company that is involved in delivering your purchases.
We will use the information you provide us with to process your payment for the purchase the product(s) or service(s) you have agreed to purchase through our website. We only use third party payment processors that are GDPR compliant and take great care in securing data.
We may use the data you provide us with to run social media advertisements and/or create look-alike audiences for advertising campaigns.
We may process data about your use of our website and services (“usage data“). The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. The source of the usage data is our analytics tracking system. This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analyzing the use of the website and services.
We may process information contained in any inquiry you submit to us regarding goods and/or services (“inquiry data“). The inquiry data may be processed for the purposes of offering, marketing and selling relevant goods and/or services to you. The legal basis for this processing is [consent] OR [[specify basis]].
Customer Relationship Data
We may process information relating to our customer relationships, including customer contact information (“customer relationship data“). The customer relationship data may include your name, your employer, your job title or role, your contact details, and information contained in communications between us and you or your employer. The customer relationship data may be processed for the purposes of managing our relationships with customers, communicating with customers, keeping records of those communications and promoting our products and services to customers.
We may share your information with trusted third party suppliers for example our email marketing service provider, customer relationship management software, Google, social media accounts, partners and affiliates who take great care in the security of your data.
Other Ways We Process Your Data
- We may process any of your personal data identified in this policy where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the protection and assertion of our legal rights, your legal rights and the legal rights of others.
- We may process any of your personal data identified in this policy where necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, or obtaining professional advice. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper protection of our business against risks.
- In addition to the specific purposes for which we may process your personal data set out in this Section 2, we may also process any of your personal data where such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
Retention and Deleting personal data
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, we keep your personal information only for as long as required by us:
- to provide you with the services you have requested;
- to maintain contact with you;
- to comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities;
- to support a claim or defense in court.
- If you wish us to remove personally identifiable information from our website, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Use of site by children
- We do not sell products or provide services for purchase by children, nor do we market to children.
- If you are under 18, you may use our website only with consent from a parent or guardian.
- We have a right to update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website without notice.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
- We may notify you of significant changes to this policy by email or through a notification or messaging system on our website. We advise you to print a copy for your records.
Compliance with the law
Third party websites
- Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
- We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies that we use
Cookies used by our service providers
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
- This website is owned and operated by Aspire2Inspire Transformational Practice LLC.
- We are registered in the state of California, in the United States of America.
- Our principal place of business is at 4493 Spire Street, Antioch CA 94531.
You can contact us:
- by post, to the postal address given above;
- using our website contact form;
- by email, using the email address published on our website from time to time.
Data protection officer
Our data protection officer’s contact details are: email@example.com